Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ah! the MidWest Autumn Color

We spent only 5 nights in Coldwater, Michigan @ the Waffle Farm Campground. The Fall color was at it’s peak and as beautiful &
awe-inspiring as anything could possibly be; and when the wind whipped up........
well, it’s one of my favorite things in life,
“raining leaves”. Autumn leaves!


“Family” is the main reason we come to Coldwater annually. My mom & sister both live in Coldwater & we do not come here more often because it's a long drive to do more than once a year . I have chosen to no longer fly. Never thought I'd say that having been with Pan Am for 25 years! Oh well, such is life. Things change.

This year my sister was in a medical care facility nursing an operation that rebuilt her broken leg. We were so happy to see her doing extremely well but no one knew how long she would need to remain there. My mom had recently gone through some surgery too so we didn’t feel it was in anyone’s best interest for us to stay longer.

Next stop Nashville.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment