Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The REST of the story, well, almost.

March 2nd Tuesday
Called the bank today to tell them what happened yesterday & they said they’ll check on it & let me know the outcome by email. Meanwhile, my account shows $350 deducted. I was told not to worry because Santander’s end-of-day accounting would show that the had 7k pesos more than they should have & it would all work out.
Prior to this call a hold had been placed on my card so I wouldn’t have been able to use it at any bank….they released the hold & told me I could use my card again. I hope it works. We’ll try tomorrow.

We took things to Nera, my seamstress, with some things I brought down that needed hemming & altering so that’s out of the way. I always bring things down to be fixed…she’s really good & very reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment