Thursday, July 19, 2012

One more Solvang thing.

I forgot to include another fun thing that we did in Solvang.

We went to an outdoor theatre production. It was REALLY well done. I'm not sure what we were expecting but whatever that was it lived way above our expectations!

We brought along our blankets & I wore my Uggs. (I hate being cold)
The staging, costumes, acting...well...none of it could have been better. It equaled many productions we've seen in Vegas, NY or London....I'm not exaggerating!

We really DO love the efforts of performers & those that put it all together & make it happen.

They didn't allow any photos inside but I've a few I took on the grounds where people bring their blankets, sit on the lawn & have a little picnic. There was also a poster that showed some of the costumes from this 1700's play.  







No comments:

Post a Comment