Sunday, September 2, 2012

Last of Fortress of Louisbourg

Late in the day about an hour before closing things came even more alive down at the waterfront. 
This next video will be the first time I was able to add music to my newly learned use of Windows Live Movie Maker.
 It took me FOREVER to get the music inserted properly but lets hope it actually works when I publish this now.   
 Nope, didn't work. It will not load here.
................but I found this on youtube.com & it really shows the Fortress nicely.


YAY!
 I THINK I've been able to publish (here, now) 1st via YouTube  from Windows Live Movie Maker which THEN has enabled me to , hopefully, post it here.


I'm having lots of fun  learning this editing process as well as being frustrated most of the time.  I'm not known for my patience! 

Well, I'll push the "Publish" tab now & if it doesn't work...I think I'll have to  give it a rest for awhile. 
Although this post is dated September 2, 2012 (that's when we were there) I'm actually posting on December 23rd. "Better late than never?"




No comments:

Post a Comment